Passports can be applied for through the Clerk’s office. We do take Passport Photos! ($12.00)
Applications for new passports, renewals and amendments may be obtained from our office. New passports must be processed by the Clerk of Court or the Passport Agency. Renewals may be completed and mailed by the applicant.
Passport applications must have the following:
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship: a certified copy of your birth certificate, or a previous U.S. Passport or Certificate of Naturalization.
- Through age 15 – must always have a birth certificate, and if had previous passport or naturalization – must submit also with birth certificate.
- Proof of identity: valid driver’s license, government ID card, military ID, etc.
- One passport photo measuring 2″ x 2″ with a light background only.
- For minor children from age 16 & 17, evidence of at least one parent’s consent and ID.
Children under the age of 16 (15 and under) must have birth certificate and BOTH parents or legal guardian(s) and the child must appear and present the following:
- Certified birth certificate, and if had previous passport or naturalization, must submit with birth certificate.
- Evidence of child’s relationship to parents or guardian(s), and Parental Identification (valid pictured state or government ID)
Fee: Separate check or money order per application (No cash or credit cards)
- Make payable to U.S. Department of State
- 16 years and older: $110.00 – good for 10 years
- Under age 16: $80.00 – good for 5 years
There is a $25.00 fee for the Clerk of Court. Applications must be filled out completely; applicant must sign only in the presence of clerk. Processing time is within 6 weeks. You can expedite your passport for additional fees.
To Expedite: $60.00 per application and overnight delivery fee of $20.66.